Instore Innovation Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of November 2016.
What We Collect
Just like many other websites, we may collect information:
1. Name and job title;
2. Contact information including email address;
3. Demographic information such as zip code, IP address, preferences and interests; and
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys, offers, and any data retained by third party services used by Instore Innovation Group.
What We Do With The Information
We use this information to understand your needs and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
5. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests including use of third party applications.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, but no system is 100% secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links To Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email@example.com]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information if prohibited by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Personal information about a user may be disclosed if we are required to do so under applicable state or federal laws, including without limitation, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.